The HaulMy mom's subdivision had it's annual yard sale day on Saturday. At our first stop we found a bunch of stuff. I found the table in this picture, something I really have needed. My living room has been practically devoid of places for guests to set their cups for quite some time! I also got a plastic grocery bag full of beads and craft items as well as that netted belt there. In all I found this entire list of items:
- Four pairs name brands pants for Hannah
- Four shirts, no stains. One is a pink tie dye shirt that says "Daddy's Girl" in rhinestones on the front. I was going to give it to Hannah but we decided to save it in case one of our adopted kids was a girl who might fit it. Hannah already has a "Daddy's Girl" shirt.
- Plastic grocery bag of beads
- two pairs of church shoes for Ivy in great condition; one white, one navy.
- end table
- Netted belt
- flannel night gown for Hannah
- Children's place skirt.
- Window scarf (probably ten to twelve feet long)-blue with iridescent purple tones
- really cute stuffed dog toy. ( I have NEVER bought a stuffed animal EVER ANYWHERE before but he was so cute, I couldn't resist!)
- One Golden Book-Cookie monster and the Cookie Tree. Do any of you remember this book? I'm not a big fan of Sesame Street stuff as a general rule but I remember having this book as a kid and really loving the idea of a cookie tree!
So, What's your best guess???? This would be a great time for any of you "lurkers" to join in!