Thursday, July 2, 2009

Max and Me

I'm not sure how long I will keep my blogs separate. But LovedAlready has always had a dual purpose. It was not only to keep all informed of our process but also to inspire and encourage others who might consider or perhaps already were traveling the same road as us. Now, a year-and-a-half after the boys have been home, there are very few things that are "adoption specific" to blog about. Mostly everything that we do and the ways the boys behave are so "normal"(to us anyway) that they hardly seem worth mentioning. Because of this, I post fairly infrequently which can end up spelling the end of a blog.

I will try and post links here when I have posted there. That way those of you who have given up on my sporatic postings will keep up-to-date. I will mostly only do that when I post. Steve posts things there on occasion and probably more frequently than I do so you'll have to keep checking if you are interested in catching everything. He posts mostly essays about adoption. His writings are thought provoking and display his heart and passion for the orphaned child as well as illuminating the paralells of orphan adoption to our adoption by God.

Today I posted a short story about Max.

1 comment:

Stange Family said...

that picture is beautiful, Melissa. And, the story was as well.