Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home in Ukraine


We have received word that Ira and the other kids have made it back to their orphanages in Ukraine! I'm sure that she is relieved to be home and sleeping in a bed after the long hours in airports and on trains.

We had a nice visit with her these last three weeks. She said very teary goodbyes with hugs and kisses for all of us, but I think she was looking more forward to going home again this time than she was at the end of her summer trip. The kids have mentioned several times in the last couple days that they miss her.

2 comments:

Lynn Falk said...

So sweet. I hope you all can be reunited someday or atleast have the ability to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Yes, like Lynn I hope that you will be able to keep in touch. I just wonder why God has brought you together. She needs to know the love of a family.

Mom