Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rabbit loaf and Computer technician

Here is what I found in my kitchen today. Ivy Mae loves playing mommy to baby dolls and stuffed animals alike. Today she has found an interesting bunk bed system for her "children"-- my baking-pans cabinet! She has a baby covered with a dishcloth "blanket" in my 11"x 8" pan and a stuffed yellow bunny who is supposed to be praying but convieniently looks like it's sleeping in the loaf pan beside her in the chair. The bottle for both is in a little holder there in the cupboard too. Ivy likes to be organized--A place for everything and everything in its place, as they say.

Now that I think of it, If I were a rabbit in a loaf pan, I'd start praying, too!

Now on a seemingly unrelated note...
I just want you to know that I now consider myself a skilled computer repair-person. Why is that only seemingly unrelated and not completely unrelated? Well, that's because as I was attempting to post this, I got thoroughly fed up with my tempermental computer mouse (Steve had just mentioned that we were going to have to get a new one) that wouldn't seem to go where I wanted it to! I unscrewed the bottom of it and out fell the little rubber ball. Since that was out of the way, I looked inside and drew upon my well-honed vacuuming skills and noticed that there were lint balls wrapped around the little roller-thingies inside it. I deftly wriggled the lint loose, replaced the ball and, Yep!--It's good as new! I wonder how much money I just saved us? I'd better write "fix computer mouse" on my things-to-do-today list so I can cross it off!

1 comment:

rachel said...

How convenient to have one's bed in the pantry...LOL This post made me laugh.