Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring here...

Here are a couple of quick pictures of spring here today:
(Violets in my side yard.)

I love our side yard; especially the hammock. Doesn't that look inviting?
It is! I like the excuse to lie there and supervise the kids' bike riding in the dead-end of our road! It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!

I put this next picture in here to say that Misha was very afraid of the "worms"
on this, our paper tree!
You can bet the girls capitalized on that opportunity!

Hooray! Tulips are open!


...and for some pictures of the kids playing in our beautiful weather, click on over to our adoption blog to see this post!

Now...I really have to get some work done!

What's on your to-do list?
Anyone spring-cleaning?

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Nataliya said...

Oh, what a beautiful flowers! We had 37 degrees this morning in upstate NY, so no flowers yet... But next week should be much better. I can't wait!

P.S. I love your side yard too!

Kelli said...

Oh, that hammock looks so inviting! Your spring blooms are very pretty, I love violets!
~Kelli