Friday, June 13, 2008

Good, clean excitement.

Yahooooo! My new washer is here!!
We ended up getting a front loader that has a huge capacity, a Whirlpool Duet. (although we only have a "solo" since we felt we shouldn't spring for the dryer just yet.) It will use far less water than our old one and that will be good for our septic and our well. It's also stackable which will be great at what time we do end up getting the matching dryer.

That picture of Ivy has nothing to do with this post; but it was funny and I am feeling a bit giddy! I guess that means I am old and responsible since household appliances thrill me so much. ;-)

4 comments:

Beth Laurie said...

Why is her tongue blue?

Melissa E. said...

why not?

Stange Family said...

I'm so happy that you got your new washer and that you were able to get the "super-cool" one! I have to admit that I have to keep myself from coveting each time I walk by one of those front loading sets in the store. Guess that makes me old, too! haha

Sarah said...

Love the picture!
Blessings,
Sarah