Thursday, March 29, 2007

Boquets from Annette


One of my favorite things about living in Tennessee compared to New York is that the winter is so much shorter and the growing season is longer. This gives my girls, especially Annette, several extra weeks of flower-picking.

I asolutely adore the little boquets that Annette brings me several times a day. Even when she picks the stinky flowers that smell like a musty basement, I thank her profusely! She is always so proud!

She picked these daisy flowers tonight when we went for a walk up the street. As we were walking up the driveway she asked, "Mommy, isn't that the biggest boquet you ever saw?"
Each and every boquet is her pride and joy!

I think I will plant a bunch of cutting flowers again this year for her. Maybe Cosmos, maybe daisies... Definitely something that doesn't smell like a stinky basement.

1 comment:

rachel said...

...love this post.