Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Uncle John, Aunt Karen and Lisa and her children's visit:

We had a great time visiting with My Uncle John, Aunt Karen, and my cousin Lisa and her family of four small children! Lisa's husband was out of the country and so they took that time to visit Grandpa Anderson, and by default, us. :-)

We went to the Lenoir City park one evening for a picnic. We drove over in the rain but were fortunate to drive right out of it by the time we got to the park! The weather was beautiful and the park is on the lake so we had a nice breeze and lovely view to enjoy.

This picture is of Lisa and her youngest, James.

I threw this one in here too. This is George.
He is five and had fun at My parent's pool with us all one day.
I kept having trouble getting a good shot of this little cutie. My camera was picking up a bunch of flare and washing out the pictures of her! I tried to fix it because I just love that hair and you had to see it! Ivy and three-year-old Grace enjoyed playing together.

Here they are playing at the park.

Anther washed-out photo but it is funny, isn't it? George and James. (But not in that order.)

Little Abigail They all have that hair!

James again. He makes you smile. You just can't help it!

My Grandpa, Ivy and my dad.

Eating hot dogs, or, as Misha says it "Hot DAAWGS!"

Evan, trying to look muscular and his girlfriend Kelsey. Kelsey is listening to Annette who is asking if she is going to marry Evan and if they are going to have any babies and other very personal and awkward questions like that. :-)

Grandpa. He turned 90 this year. Isn't he handsome?!

Uncle John and Aunt Karen.

Like I said, we had a great time with them and it was especially nice to see Lisa and meet her children! It's been a long time since we have seen her and her family has grown quickly--and nicely, I might add. :-)

3 comments:

Lynn Falk said...

It's nice to see recent pictures of Lisa's family! Looks like a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Melissa! I'm going to email Karen and tell her to check out your blog. She'll love seeing the cute shots of her grandkids.

It was a good time, wasn't it. Lisa's children are darling. We loved having them here.

Mom

Beth Laurie said...

Wish I could have been there.