Monday, August 20, 2007

Yippeee!!!!

Ivy Mae as a little squirt :-)

HOORAY!!!!
Good News! we received the email today letting us know that our dossier has finally been submitted in Ukraine!!!
I am soooo excited!

I am only posting it here and not on our adoption blog yet because Steve wants to wait a bit to make sure it's the real deal. Anyway, you all get to have the inside scoop!

We (at least I) were totally not expecting this today. In fact, we had spent part of this morning down at the bank getting 27 documents notarized for updating our paperwork!

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

This is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great news. We are looking forward to meeting our new nieces/nephews.

Beth said...

Wow! That is wonderful!! I'm not familiar enough with Ukraine adoptions to know what comes next in the process. Do you have a general idea of when you travel after the dossier is submitted?

Congrats!!!

Nataliya said...

WOW, Congratulations!!! I'm sure it's the real deal, otherwise why would they send you an e-mail if it's not true? I'm so happy for you! Let's wait together!

Tami said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome! We were just submitted last Monday...maybe we'll end up there at the same time! :)

Leslie said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm so happy for you all!! You'll be in Ukraine before you know it!

adopting2fromUkraine said...

Congratulations! Our dossier was submitted the same day also.

Stange Family said...

What an adorable picture of Ivy!!!
I'm so excited that your adoption plans are well under way.
My sister and I have begun a joint blog showing cakes we have made for our children or friends...thought you may like looking at them...http://twosisterscakes.blogspot.com